Are you in United States?
Konica Minolta Introduces Transformed MarketPlace for Applications
New Konica Minolta Marketplace drives innovation with advanced technology and perfected customer experience
Tokyo (December 7, 2017) - Konica Minolta, Inc. today announces that Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. and Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe GmbH have unveiled a brand new version of MarketPlace for users around the world, offering apps and licenses that transform the way work gets done. Formerly known as the bizhub MarketPlace, the new Konica Minolta MarketPlace provides an unprecedented platform for leading-edge applications, customization tools, and centralized device management features, reflecting the company’s forward-thinking direction and global strategy for future advancements.
The MarketPlace’s wide variety of cloud, scan, productivity, information, and security apps allow users to quickly and easily increase the power of their Konica Minolta multifunction printers and meet the challenges of their everyday business. With its revolutionary, web-based Design Tool, custom-designed MFP User Interfaces (UIs) can be quickly created and tailored to display only those functions that are most needed as well as specific colors, logos, and unique backgrounds that promote corporate branding.
Reflecting the evolving needs of businesses today, the Konica Minolta MarketPlace introduces a completely new user experience with a new layout and clean interface to provide users with the applications and solutions they need. The Konica Minolta MarketPlace now offers:
- A modern, streamlined interface with consolidated navigation so that users can easily find and purchase apps and licenses. Featured apps are highlighted on the Home Page, and all apps can be sorted based on category or filtered based on keyword.
- Support for single stream billing to provide a unified, comprehensive billing experience consistent with the rest of Konica Minolta product offerings.
- Simplified account creation to allow first-time users quick access to MarketPlace offerings.
- Optimized operations for installing apps and custom MFP UIs, managing devices, viewing MarketPlace operations, and much more.
- Easily accessible online help to ensure that key information is readily available.
- New purchasing experience with more options.
- New product types that are able to be supported.
- New tiered pricing capabilities are now available for products to offer.
"The new Konica Minolta MarketPlace is not just a change in brand name, but a significant evolution of this key platform, including a more modern, streamlined look-and-feel, a simplified user experience, and advanced features," said Manuel Couceiro, Vice President of Konica Minolta’s Solutions Engineering Center. "This new platform is in line with the future-ready goals and unified direction of our company as we continue to create a better workplace for today and tomorrow."