Are you in United States?
Notification of Our Support Policy for Office/Production Printing Products Involving Microsoft Windows XP End of Support
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you very much for you continued patronage of Konica Minolta products.
We would like to notify you that we will terminate support for all Konica Minolta printer drivers and applications/software for Windows XP on 9 April, 2014.
As already announced, Microsoft will be ending extended support for Windows XP on 9 April, 2014. As customer support and the release of security patches will not be provided after that date, Windows XP related issues will become more difficult to resolve. We therefore highly recommend that you upgrade to a more recent Microsoft OS version.
The following products that will be affected and their details.
- Product for which Microsoft support will be ending:
- Date Microsoft support ends:
9 April, 2014
- Date Konica Minolta support ends:
9 April, 2014
- Konica Minolta products which will be affected:
All drivers and application/software groups * for:
- Copiers, MFPs
- Production Printing Products
- Applications / software products
- Products equipped with printer controllers * using Windows XP operating systems (OS)
* Support that complies with the support policies for EFI and Kodak products will also be terminated.
- Obtaining drivers and other products after termination of support
We will stop releasing new versions and will not be accepting enquiries regarding problems that may occur after the termination of support.
However, distributors/sales companies and service providers may still continue to provide Web support for the time being after our termination of support.
For additional information about Konica Minolta's Support & Downloads, please visit:
biz.konicaminolta.com Website Management Team
Konica Minolta, Inc.
2 April, 2014