- Print & scan without PC
- Print & scan from one app
- No printer driver required
Print PDFs and image files from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with bizhub. Save & view data scanned from bizhub with iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Free download from here.
Need more details, click here.
Need Android version? Click here.
To the PageScope Mobile
Uses of PageScope Mobile for iPhone/iPad
iPhone snap shots of ideas sketched on a whiteboard at meetings can be printed on the spot and/or shared with other smartphones/tablets.
Print documents, scan hand-written notes and leverage online storage and cloud services with iPhones/iPads to increase information sharing and work efficiency.
Information can be printed from iPhones/iPads as handouts or integrated as part of a presentation on an iPad.
- Helps users innovate their work style
- Enhances flexibility for utilising business documents more creatively, any time, any place
- Leverages extended mobility with the iOS device
- Enhances productivity
To print data from iOS devices
You can send and print data from an iOS device to bizhub via Wi-Fi.
- PDF (ver.1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7)
- OOXML (DOCX, PPTX, XLSX)
Printing e-mails and file attachments on a mail server
E-mails and file attachments downloaded from a mail server can be printed by bizhub.
Supported mail servers
Printing web server screens and saving PDFs
Pull Printing linked to PageScope My Print Manager Port
Sending and saving scanned data from bizhub to iOS devices
Data which scanned by bizhub can be sent to iOS via Wi-Fi.
- PDF (Except for Ver.1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 and encrypted PDFs)
- OOXML (DOCX, PPTX, XLSX)
Utilising cloud services
You can connect to cloud services and online storage to upload and download data.
Supported online storage
- Google Drive
- SharePoint Online
- Shared folders (SMB)
Automatically search Konica Minolta devices
Supported operating systems
Reading QR codes
When registering a device to use with PageScope Mobile, you can register the device simply by reading the QR code (using a smart device). By using a QR code, you can register your device easily without the need to search for the device on the network or to enter the device IP address.
A QR code can be created in one of the following two ways.
By displaying the QR code directly on the panel of the bizhub to be used for registering*
bizhub C754e/ C654e
bizhub C754/ C654
bizhub C554e/ C454e/ C364e/ C284e/ C224e
bizhub C554/ C454/ C364/ C284/ C224
bizhub 554e/ 454e/ 364e/ 284e/ 224e
* It may be necessary to update the firmware. For details, ask your nearest Konica Minolta distributor.
By going to the QR code creation site from the following banner and entering the device information.
Wi-Fi network connection
You can easily connect to Wi-Fi networks by using QR codes.
- - For details on setup … [Wireless LAN Quick Connection Guide (296KB)]
PageScope Mobile displays
- bizhub C754e/C654e
- bizhub C754/C654
- bizhub C554e/C454e/C364e/C284e/C224e
- bizhub C554/C454/C364/C284/C224
- bizhub C281/C221/C221s
- bizhub C652/C552/C452
- bizhub C652DS/C552DS
- bizhub C360/C280/C220
- bizhub C650/C550/C451
- bizhub C353/C253/C203
- bizhub PRESS C1085 + IC-602C
- bizhub PRESS C1060 + IC-602
- bizhub PRO C1060L + IC-602
- bizhub PRESS C6000 + IC-601
- bizhub PRO C6000L + IC-601
- bizhub C3850/C3350
- bizhub C3100P
- bizhub C3110
- bizhub C35
- bizhub C25
- bizhub C20P
- bizhub C20
- magicolor 4750EN
- magicolor 4750DN
- bizhub 754e/654e
- bizhub 754/654
- bizhub 554e/454e/364e/284e/224e
- bizhub 751/601
- bizhub 652/602/552/502
- bizhub 501/421/361
- bizhub 423/363/283/223
- bizhub PRO 951
- bizhub 42/36
- bizhub 40P
- bizhub 4750/4050
- bizhub 4700P/4000P
- bizhub 4020/3320
"PageScope Mobile Apps" are available in addition to "bizhub Connector Apps" for intuitive & instant operation from MFPs and mobile devices.
- Two cloud solutions for scanning and printing.
- PC driver-less quick direct printing even for Microsoft Office files.
- Cloud services to match every business from small to enterprise.
PageScope Mobile can integrate the PageScope My Print Manager Port to connect to PageScope My Print Manager to enable wireless Pull Printing from a mobile device such as smartphones and tablets.