- Print & scan without PC
- Print & scan from one app
- No printer driver required
Print PDFs and image files from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with bizhub. Save & view data scanned from bizhub with iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Free download from here.
Need more details, click here.
Need Android version? Click here.
To the PageScope Mobile
Uses of PageScope Mobile for iPhone/iPad
PageScope Mobile for iPhone/iPad is an application that allows you to easily connect to KONICA MINOLTA printing devices from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using Wi-Fi. It enables you to print documents and images as well as import scanned data.
All bizhub operations from logging in (user authentication) to scanning and printing can be performed smoothly with your iPhone and iPad.
Print out images shot with your iPhone and iPad on the spot, or share them with other devices.
Printed documents and scanned documents can be stored in the cloud or in online storage which will facilitate information sharing and streamline work duties.
- Helps users innovate their work style
- Enhances flexibility for utilising business documents more creatively, any time, any place
- Leverages extended mobility with the iOS device
- Enhances productivity
- Print documents in "My Documents" folder.
A variety of document file formats can be saved. The data stored in "My Document" can be printed from the Konica Minolta multifunction printers (hereafter printers) that support this application.
- Supports Authentication and Secure Print to provide you with a more Secure printing environment.
- Print mail text and attachments
Mail text and attachments received to the E-mail address programmed in this application can be printed. Attached data can be saved in "My Document" function of this application.
(Creation of E-mail account in your iOS mobile device is required.)
- Print Web Browser
Web pages can be viewed and displayed pages can be printed with this application. Also allows you to save web pages as PDF files into My Documents.
- Print Camera function and pictures
Pictures that have been taken using the camera function can be saved in Photo albums. This feature will also allow you to print the images saved in Photo albums.
- JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- PDF 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 (password-protected PDFs will require i-Option LK-102 on your MFP)
- TIFF 6.0
- DOCX, XLSX, PPTX (please refer to “Supported Models” for MFP models supporting these applications)
Formats supported will differ depending on the printing device.
Data that has been scanned from printing devices, etc. can be saved into My Documents and Online storage.
- PDF, Compact PDF, XPS, Compact XPS, JPEG, TIFF, PPTX (XPS, Compact XPS, and PPTX scanned with a Konica Minolta MFP are not supported for display. Only direct printing is supported.)
- Scanning size: automatic detection, A3 SEF, A4 SEF, A4 LEF, 8 1/2x14 SEF, 8 1/2x11 SEF, 8 1/2x11 LEF
- 200 dpi
- Learn More
Online Storage function:
- Documents that have been uploaded to Online Storage can be downloaded and printed.
Documents and scanned data can be uploaded to Online Storage.
- Google Drive
- SharePoint Online
- Shared folder(SMB)
My Documents, File Operation:
- A variety of documents can be saved and managed.
- ZIP files can be decompressed and saved into My Documents.
- Encrypted PDF files can be displayed and printed.
Reading QR codes:
When registering a device to use with PageScope Mobile, you can register the device simply by reading the QR code (using a mbile device). By using a QR code, you can register your device easily without the need to search for the device on the network or to enter the device IP address.
A QR code can be created in one of the following two ways.
By displaying the QR code directly on the panel of the bizhub to be used for registering*
Register your bizhub in PageScope Mobile.
- It may be necessary to update the firmware. For details, ask your nearest Konica Minolta distributor.
By going to the QR code creation site from the following banner and entering the device information.
Wi-Fi network connection:
You can easily connect to Wi-Fi networks by using QR codes.
- - For details on setup ... [Wireless LAN Quick Connection Guide (PDF 296KB)]
* The MFP and iPhone and iPad must be on the same network (segment.)
* Please refer the Help screen for the details of other features.
Mobile device connectivity using Bluetooth LE (Low Energy)
The Bluetooth function lets you register bizhub with PageScope Mobile for iPhone/iPad , and also authenticate yourself as a user and log in, simply by bringing the device close to bizhub.
* Optional Device Connection I/F Kit EK-609 is required.
* bizhub and the mobile device must be subscribed to the same network.
PageScope Mobile displays
Advantage 1: Strong
partners for the mobile worker
"PageScope Mobile Apps" are available in addition to "bizhub Connector Apps" for intuitive & instant operation from MFPs and mobile devices.
- Two cloud solutions for scanning and printing.
- PC driver-less quick direct printing even for Microsoft Office files.
- Cloud services to match every business from small to enterprise.
Advantage 2: Centrally
managed pull printing
PageScope Mobile can integrate the PageScope My Print Manager Port to connect to PageScope My Print Manager to enable wireless Pull Printing from a mobile device such as smartphones and tablets.