Achieved Optimisation of Fax Operation and PC Management by One-Stop Services
Problems and Results
- Late response due to delay in confirming incoming faxes promptly
- Risks of failure in confirmation of incoming faxes and occurrence of cases where faxes are mistakenly taken away
- Time-consuming PC troubleshooting
- Automatically forwarding incoming fax data to the server has enabled the data shared online
- Introduced a system to send faxes directly from PCs
- Company Profile
- Company name:
HATTA & ASSOCIATES
- industry : Patent office
In such broad technology areas as chemistry, medical care, semiconductor, and machine, the office has significant experience and track record in application, registration, maintenance and management of intellectual property rights including patents and utility models in Japan and abroad. “Our staff members work hard as “artisans of patent application” every day. Our supreme goal is to become “living national treasures of patent application.” (Mr. Hatta).
- Their response to inquiries/requests from customers has greatly improved by sending/receiving fax messages online via PCs
- The new procedure successfully prevents an oversight caused by faxes mistakenly taken away.
- Regardless to their locations, staff can now share data thanks to the new system to view incoming fax documents on the web browser.
- Significantly improved convenience and job efficiency with paperless fax sending workflow.