PageScope Mobile offers the following functions:
- It enables you to print to KONICA MINOLTA printing devices from your iPhone/iPad/iPad2/iPod touch.
- It also allows you to upload scanned data using KONICA MINOLTA Multifunction Printers, to your iPhone/iPad/iPad2/iPod touch.
For further details, please reference information of this application on the App Store or the PageScope Mobile's Help.
You can download this application from the App Store at no cost.
You can access the App Store from iTunes on your PC or activate the App Store application on your iPhone/iPad/iPad2/iPod touch. After you have successfully reached the App Store, use the term of "KONICA MINOLTA" or "PageScope Mobile" to search for this App. You should be able to find this application.
The procedures of how to use PageScope Mobile are explained in more detail in the application's Help menu.
Tap the question mark ("?") on the screen and reference "Help" information that appears.
PageScope Mobile supports the following devices:
- iPhone4, iPhone4S, iPhone5, 5s, 5c, iPhone6, 6Plus
- iPad2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad Air
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPad mini, iPad mini2
iPhone4, iPhone4S, iPhone5, 5s, 5c, iPhone6, 6Plus
iPad2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation),iPad Air
iPod touch (5th generation)
iPad mini, iPad mini2
iPhone4 : iOS7.0/ iOS7.1
iPhone4S, 5, 5s, 5c : iOS7.0/ iOS7.1/ iOS8.0
iPhone6, 6Plus : iOS7.0/ iOS7.1/ iOS8.0
iPod touch : iOS7.0/ iOS7.1/ iOS8.0
iPad2 : iOS7.0/ iOS7.1/ iOS8.0
iPad(3rd generation) : iOS7.0/ iOS7.1/ iOS8.0
iPad(4th generation) : iOS7.0/ iOS7.1/ iOS8.0
iPad Air : iOS7.0/ iOS7.1/ iOS8.0
iPad mini/ iPad mini2 : iOS7.0/ iOS7.1/ iOS8.0
The PageScope Mobile supports the following Multifunction Printers. We cannot guarantee the operations of any other Multifunction Printers/Printers that are not listed below (some devices may not be available in your area)
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C754/C654
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C554/C454/C364/C284/C224
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C652/C552/C452
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C652DS/C552DS
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C360/C280/C220
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C650/C550/C451
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C353/C253/C203
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C35
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C25
- KONICA MINOLTA magicolor 4750EN
- KONICA MINOLTA magicolor 4750DN
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub PRESS C6000 + IC-601
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub PRO C6000L + IC-601
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C754e/C654e
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C364e/C284e/C224e/C554e/C454e
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C3850/C3350
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C3110
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C3100P
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub C281/C221/C221s
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub PRESS C1060 + IC-602
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub PRESS C1085 + IC-602C
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub PRO C1060L＋IC-602
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 754e/654e
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 554e/454e
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 364e/284e/224e
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 602/502
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 423/363/283/223
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 361/421/501
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 42/36
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 4750/4050
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 4700P/4000P/3300P
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 4020/3320
- KONICA MINOLTA bizhub PRO 951
PageScope Mobile supports the optional settings listed below.
Since the release of Ver 2.0, the following optional settings are displayed only when they are available in the selected Multifunction Printers.
- Print Type (ver3.0 or later)
- Select Color (ver3.0 or later)
- Color Settings (ver3.0 or later)
- N-Up (ver2.0 or later)
- Input Tray
- Print Range (ver2.0 or later)
- Output Method
Version 2.0 and above supports User Authentication and Account Track.
User Authentication and Account Track validate users by requiring user name, password, account name or account password as the credential(s).
Please refer to "When printing data from Multifunction Printers with Authentication settings enabled, how do I make the settings?" for the setting procedures.
PageScope Mobile does not support WebDAV that uses SSL., only WebDAV and NON SSL.
PageScope Mobile does not support a Wildcard search.
When some characters are not printed correctly, set [Print non-ASCII char.] ON.
[Settings] > [E-mail Settings] > [Print non-ASCII char.] = ON
Text files cannot be printed or displayed.
You will not be able to specify the paper size. Documents will be printed on the paper size that was set in the Multifunction Printer as the default.
Bookmarks that were created in Safari cannot be imported to PageScope Mobile. Furthermore, bookmarks that were created in PageScope Mobile cannot be used in other applications.
The PageScope Mobile's Web function enables you to keep the information of a previously displayed web page so that the web page will be displayed the next time the Web function is accessed.
For iPhone 3GS, images become grainy when they are enlarged to match the size of the paper. Therefore, images are printed without being enlarged.
For devices other than iPhone 3GS, images are enlarged to A4 or Letter-sized sheets and printed. Paper sizes can be set from "Default Paper Size" of "Other Settings".
You will not be able to print on paper sizes other than A4 or Letter.
When the Scan function is accessed from the Home screen, the following parameters can be set before initiating the scan.
Please note that only the scan parameters available on the selected MFP can be configured.
- Scan size
- Color mode
- Original type
- File format
- Place Document
- PDF Settings
You cannot import the contents from your standard Mail application of iOS into PageScope Mobile.
Follow the procedures below to set your Mail in the PageScope Mobile.
Please set your Mail directly in the PageScope Mobile application by following the procedures below:
[Settings] > [E-mail Settings] > [Add account···]
The following file formats can be viewed and printed. However, certain files only apply to printing.
- JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- PDF 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 (i-Option LK-102 License Kit is required to print PDF files with passwords)
- Compact PDF (PDF1.4)
- TIFF 6.0 (only zipped Color TIFF files can be printing.)
- DOCX, XLSX, PPTX (only applies to Multifunction Printers that support DOCX, XLSX, PPTX direct printing)
* There may be instances when scanned PPTX files using KONICA MINOLTA Multifunction Printers may not be properly displayed. However, these files can be printed.
The following file formats are only for printing and cannot be viewed.
The following file formats can only be viewed and cannot be printed. There may be occasions where certain files may not be displayed properly.
- DOC, XLS, PPT
Also, the following files can neither be displayed nor printed.
- Encrypted PDF files with 256-bitAES
- Some encrypted PDF files
- Office documents with password
You can import data to My Documents by using the [Open in···] function.
The following is an example of importing data from an Email application that is standard on the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch:
1) Long Press the attached file icon within the Email's message.
2) Tap [Open in···]. A list of supporting applications will appear.
3) Select [PS Mobile] from the list.
4) The attachment will be imported into the PageScope Mobile application.
After importing the file, you can select either [Open] or [Direct Print].
Please make your selection by following the procedures below:
[Settings] > [Other Settings] > [Open In Action]
The obtained file will be saved in My Documents.
PageScope Mobile files cannot be opened in other applications.
All files and settings inside My Documents will be deleted when PageScope Mobile is deleted.
Please be aware that lost data will not be recovered even if the application is re-installed.
Contents inside the Photo album will remain.
PageScope Mobile cannot be updated to version 3.1and above in iOS versions before iOS 4.3. To use the PageScope Mobile, be sure to install the application after updating the iOS version to iOS 5.0 and above.
PageScope Mobile of Ver.4.10 or earlier does not support iOS8.
We have already scheduled to be released iOS8 supported version.
Konica Minolta, Inc. ("KMI") requests your contribution to data collection through the use of Google Analytics, which tracks your usage of this application for the purpose of improving the quality of KMI's product offerings. Browser's "Cookies" will be utilized for data collection. Such data collection will not be used for communication purposes outside of improving the quality of KMI's product offerings.
By tapping "ON", you agree to cooperate in his/her data collection process for quality improvement. You can change this setting by accessing Settings > Other Setting and then tapping [Send Utilization Status] in [Settings] > [Other Settings]